To reduce your time to create a database, write down your database name, tables and foreign key in simple text with pre-defined symbols and convert it into database script, paste that script in your development environment.
Support is now available for MSSQL, MySQL and PostgreSQL.
# = Table Name
- = Column Name
() = Foreign Key
- Only 1 database name (@) is allowed per file.
- Only 2 types are supported, int and varchar, all foreign keys will be created as int (no need to specify int for foreign key), if you need any column as int, write ‘id’ keyword anywhere in its name.
- All table primary keys are created automatically, so you do not need to specify primary key in each table, it is created as “tablename”_id.
- All foreign key tables are created automatically, for example if I write only column ord(Orders) , it shall do the following steps:
– Create Orders table with foreign key as Orders_id
– Create ord as int
– Reference Orders_id to ord column
- You can also add more fields to foreign key tables.
- For PostgreSQL please use SQL Shell (psql) to create database on a single enter button, you should be logged in using admin. (postgres)
For new users : Just copy and paste any template in text area to see the result
Oracle (Coming Soon!)
Please enter format in first text area and click on “Convert” button
Reach me out at : firstname.lastname@example.org